The Ayurvedic consultation is a health evaluation, using diagnostic techniques including pulse and tongue analysis. During the consultation, the doctor will assess your physical, mental and emotional health, and determine your individual Tridoshic constitution.
As an outcome, the Doctor will offer you a personally tailored program to restore and enhance your health and well-being.
Most importantly, the personal program is holistic and as a result may include nutrition, lifestyle changes, Ayurveda herbal supplements, various body therapies, yoga, and meditation techniques.
Ayurvedic Consultation Online – 60 / 90 min
Live Online consultations are now available. That is to say your appointment is conducted via video call with the Doctor. This method is very simple, highly effective and you can do it from anywhere.
- Indian Residents – 1000 Rupees / Receive supplemental support for ayurvedic treatments
- All others – 2000 Rupees
To book Online Consultation:
- Request online consultation via the consultation request form.
- You will receive an email with payment details, medical history form and dosha assessment.
- Submit payment, medical history and dosha assessment prior to your appointment.
- A member of our team will schedule the appointment at a convenient time for you over Zoom.
- Attend the appointment with the doctor, agree next steps and receive the recording of the consultation for ongoing reference.
Ayurvedic Consultation at Yogiville India – 60 / 90 min
Onsite, face to face appointments are available during normal times. Adhering to the highest professional standards and working with integrity, the Doctor will perform an in-depth personal consultation in person at the Yogiville Ayurveda clinic.
In conclusion, you determine the method that best suits you, an online consultation or in person at the clinic.